Tuesday, December 23, 2008

December 22, 2008

I was hoping to get home at a decent hour yesterday, but Bayleigh's dentist appointment took a little longer than expected . . .



so Dave graciously sent me on to Sears, while he waited for Bayleigh to finish up. Thankfully he kept Eli, too. So he lucked out of our yearly trip to the Mall . . .




I was done shopping in record time! However, my wait in line quickly counterbalanced that. Then I was off again . . . back to the dentist's office to pick up the family . . . then onto the REAL shopping. Did I mention we managed to hit rush hour traffic?




We finally made it safely to Toy'r R Us . . . and we didn't meet up with any enraged shoppers. The kids ended up playing with the toy train display, while Dave refereed and I shopped.




And then it was a mad dash across town to hit the shopping center with Best Buy, JC Penney Home Store, Bed Bath and Beyond and Lifeway.




We finished up with a trip to P.F.I and Lowes, and a run through Braum's and Wendy's for supper, and made it home somewhere around 11:30 last night. After Ibuprofen all around, we headed straight to bed, and I'm SO glad we don't need to go back before Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment