Sunday, December 7, 2008

December 7, 2008

Better than Christmas!



A few summers ago, I stumbled across a little girl's dream of the perfect yard sale. Barbie paraphernalia everywhere . . .



Of course, Bayleigh just went into raptures . . . so I ended up picking up the house and recreational vehicle for $5.00. And the other misc. stuff for next to nothing. She played with it all for HOURS on end . . . but after observing her playing a little roughly with things, I put it all in an old steamer trunk upstairs, along with my own Barbie stuff, from when I was a girl.




Now that we're getting things moved around to transfer into the addition, Bayleigh has been bugging me to death, wanting to play with her Barbies. So I finally gave in . . .

And while both kids were tremendously enjoying themselves, I got to thinking . . . this is just as good as Christmas . . . only cheaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment