Sunday, October 11, 2009

October 3, 2009

This afternoon, we headed off to our first corn maze. We let Bayleigh be the leader, and although we ran around in a lot of circles, she finally led us out again.



We also went on a hayride . . .



played in the "corn" box . . .



slid down "the pipe" on gunny sacks . . .



jumped hay bales . . .



and filled up on funnel cake.



Bayleigh and I went through the haunted maze, under a full moon, and I thought we were going to have to head back. Bayleigh was TERRIFIED. And you'd have thought I'd have slapped the costumed kid across the face, when I asked him if there was a shortcut out of the maze, for my petrified kid, but the guys behind us, let us join their Boy Scout group, and let Bayleigh carry a flashlight, and we all made it through unscathed (at least for the most part). I think it will be a few more years before Bayleigh is ready to tackle that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment