Saturday, October 31, 2009

October 30, 2009

After being woken up by the oldest at 3:30 a.m. the last thing I needed was to see THIS . . .



at about 5:30 Elvis ran downstairs with this little guy in his mouth and I had to have my husband extricate it from the premises. (*EWWWWWW).

As soon as I got Bayleigh off to school, I assembled the goodie bags for her class party . . .



and packed them up to take for a quick get-away.

I made it JUST in time to see their music program, and I caught my little grubby princess in NO SHOES.
I think the poor substitute teacher was just beside herself. A new sub, in a class full of rambunctious first graders, on Halloween party day, with a BIRTHDAY party thrown in for good measure. I'm so glad I'm not a sub.

The kids got a HAUL, and I know I'll be doling things out for several days.


And I'll be surprised, if my little girl doesn't get ill from all the goodies.

These two girls are a hoot. So different and yet such good friends. I think they will probably remain that way for life. Or I sincerely hope they do!
Another crazy busy day under my belt! I made it out alive, and that's all that matters at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment