Wednesday, March 25, 2009

March 22, 2009

It was a gloomy day. So after church, I just decided to lay down and rest with the kids. Unfortunately the kids had other plans, and we ended up watching movies.



The sun finally peeked through the clouds in the late afternoon. It seems I take the sunlight for granted quite often. But when it is absent for the majority of the day, I definitely notice, and I'm more conscious of searching out any little glimpses of light that I can.




I took the kids for a walk to grandpa and grandma's this afternoon. Eli always likes to pick up grandpa's equipment catalogs and flip through them naming all the equipment. Grandpa gets quite a kick out of Eli and his equipment descriptions, as do the rest of us.




On the way back home, I spotted this little pink jewel . . .




There's nothing like a spot of color to brighten a dreary day!

No comments:

Post a Comment