Sunday, February 1, 2009

February 1, 2009

For a Sunday . . . it was pretty busy around here. I got up early to get everyone ready for Sunday school, and enjoy a few moments of fun time with my camera. Shutter Sisters is having a "One Word" project starting this month, and I ended up choosing my word for 2009 (SEARCH) to start out the month of February. And since my Bible was handy, this was the first thought that came to mind . . .



I also spent a little time just soaking in the atmosphere of "home" this morning. I hadn't really thought about it, but this is a nice little photo of my kitchen counter (as is) right after breakfast, with just a little ray of sunshine to brighten my day . . .




I taught Sunday School this morning, which can sometimes be a challenge when Eli is running around getting into things. The girls were very well behaved this morning, and they slept through the church service, so at least they weren't being loud or fighting with each other. That's a blessing in and amongst itself!


After church we had a WONDERFUL meal with everyone, and made it home around 1:30. I had made arrangements to pick up a loft bed for Bayleigh this afternoon, so mom was kind enough to come and watch the kids while I went and picked it up, and my sister-in-law was nice enough to come and help me disassemble it and bring it in the house, when I got home with it. It's nice to have family so close to lend a helping hand every now and again. ;)

I just finished up my L.O.A.D. project for day one, and I've posted and downloaded all the photos, I needed to . . . at least I THINK I have. I'm participating in several challenges this month, along with taking the Library of Memories class, so I'm making sure I have my list posted next to the computer tomorrow, so I don't forget anything. Gotta have a list!

No comments:

Post a Comment