Thursday, February 19, 2009

February 19, 2009

I love the determined look I sometimes catch on my little girl's face . . .



and Eli's pouty look . . .




They're so precious to me. It bothers me to be apart from them for any length of time . . . I know Bayleigh is safe at school, learning away, but I still miss having her at home with me all day. And today, Dave took Eli to town with him and they were gone all day . . .




Granted I got a lot of work done, painting trim and such, but I was so glad to pick up Bayleigh at school today, and come home to my little man. Apparently he missed mommy too. They can be so sweet!

And here's my LOAD layout for day 19. Took me about 15 minutes to come up with this one. I'm SO glad I'm going the simple route, or I'd never make it!



No comments:

Post a Comment