Friday, February 20, 2009

February 20, 2009

Searching for the keys to the gifts that God has given me . . . I'll post more on this for the next Motivate Me Monday over at my regular blog. So stay tuned . . .


And Amber over at Homeschool Diva, left a nice comment about the above photo, with a little note about trying the Manual setting on my camera. I haven't tapped into that level of my photography . . . but I broke out the ole' manual and came up with a few neat shots.

I loved the shadowy look of the above photo of my lens cap, next to my computer keyboard . . .

and although I didn't have a very willing participant to practise on, I still managed to get a few shots to come out. I'm DEFINITELY going to have to play more with my Manual settings. All those settings and stuff just frankly intimidate me to pieces . . . but I'll get over it in time. I hope!

And as deathly ill as I was today, I managed to take the kids for a walk to grandmas. I ended up bringing Kasey back home with us, for 45 minutes or so to play.

And I squeaked out a pretty poor layout today . . . but I wanted to use some of those old Pooh stickers I've had running around for eons. I'll just have to say, mission complete on this one, and hope I'm feeling a little more creative tomorrow.


Do you remember that Bill the Cat character from the Doonesbury cartoon? That's how I feel like I look right now . . . bulging eyeballs, wild hair and all. Here's hoping for some relief from all the sinus pressure I'm feeling right now . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment