Tuesday, February 10, 2009

February 10, 2009

I spent most of the morning goofing around and catching up on my blogging . . . but on my mile long to do list, was cleaning up the yard. Since it was such a lovely day, I took Eli outside with me and started weeding the flower beds and picking up some of the excess junk that was laying around . . . amongst the junk I came across some old Christmas lights . . .



I'll have to get Dave to check them out and see if they still work. They've been outside for three years, so I'm guessing it might be sketchy . . . and while I was weeding out the flower beds I happened to come across another sign of Spring! First there were swarms of robins hopping around the front yard and now this . . .



hyacinths popping up all over. Maybe Spring truly IS around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment