Friday, February 6, 2009

February 6, 2009

The weather was gorgeous out today . . . a little windy, but warm enough to get out and play in the sunshine! Bayleigh . . . the poor girl . . . just really struggles with her driving abilities. Truth be known, Eli is a much better driver than she is. I'm sure daddy will get her up to speed this summer . . .



so she can ride her cousin's 4 wheeler at some point. Poor Aunt Stacey is a braver soul than I am . . .



but Bayleigh probably shaved a few years off of her life with this short little ride.




I spent most of the day on my usual household chores. Bayleigh got out of school early today, and cousin Kasey came home with her for a short time, and after Eli's nap, we all met back up at grandma's house for some ATV riding!


I've also noticed that the Robins and other springtime birds have started to make an appearance today. Maybe spring is just around the corner!

Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment