Thursday, February 5, 2009

February 5, 2009

Dave's folks left after breakfast this morning, and I went straight to work on the addition. I managed to get all the trim sanded in both kids' rooms, the second pantry and one hallway. Then I went to work on the windows in the living room/dining room. They all had sticky stuff on them from the manufacturers stickers . . . some had splatters of paint . . . and some had joint compound on them.


After Bayleigh got home from school, we all got bundled up and headed off to the park. It was a bit chilly, but it was nice and peaceful and we had the whole playground to ourselves.



I'm totally running behind this evening, and I ended up slapping together a really terrible layout out for the LOAD challenge (which I'll be fixing at a later time . . . probably tomorrow), and squeezing in a few photos to post for today. I've got a bunch of cute pictures of the kids playing on the slides, but alas . . . I'm too tired to weed through them all. I may post an update on photos in the morning.

Here's hoping Eli sleeps better than he did last night! Mommy needs a few good hours of shut-eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment