Friday, March 13, 2009

March 12, 2009

I got home VERY late last night, so I'm a little tardy in my post for the 12th . . .

Yesterday morning was spent in a whirlwind of cleaning . . .



I managed to squeeze in about 5 minutes of piano practise (although I need MUCH more!) . . .




and then we picked Bayleigh up from school, and headed to El Rodeo to eat. Ahhhh . . . good stuff!




I squeezed in a fast 5 minute (more like 15 . . . but who really counts when your here) trip to Hobby Lobby to pick up the alphabet stickers I needed to finish my January 12 of 12 layout . . .




and then we headed off to the Circus! The kids had a wonderful time and I'm so glad my brother and his family could join us.




We made it home around midnight. The kids (not to mention the adults) were completely exhausted, but I think it was well worth the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment