Thursday, March 19, 2009

March 19, 2009

It rained last night, but we woke up to a beautiful morning!



The early morning light even seems to make our "work in progress" look kind of pretty. And I happened to notice, after I downloaded photos, that my "Keepin' it Real" layout was captured in the shot, too. We're definitely keepin' it real around here . . . it doesn't get more real than this!




Dave and Eli spent a little time planting peppers this afternoon . . .




while I worked on cleaning the inside and outside of the bathroom cabinets.




After Bayleigh got home from school, her and daddy went outside to play catch . . .



and Eli and myself headed off to town to do some grocery shopping. It's been a long, busy day and I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow. (Like THAT'S going to happen!)

No comments:

Post a Comment