Saturday, March 21, 2009

March 21, 2009

While I put tape up, in preparation for painting Bayleigh's room . . .



she was busy practising her number writing. She filled the chalkboard and made it all the way to 100. It makes a momma proud . . .




Eli napped almost long enough for me to finish taping off the hallway and pantry, so I brought him out there with me, and Bayleigh wrote on the dry-erase side of the board, while Eli drew some pretty pictures with chalk.




And I still have this thing for daffodils. Maybe I'm just hoping that I'll take enough pictures of them that I'll finally get "the perfect shot".





The same goes for hyacinths . . .



I decided that while I was outside, I would take a picture of the house on the verge of Spring. I'll have to remember to take another shot from this angle after the trees start to bud out. We'll see how the old memory does on this idea . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment