Monday, March 2, 2009

March 2, 2009

Eli is a card. He drew me a picture of Frankencelery (Veggie Tales) on his little cars doodle pad. And it was actually quite good. I love to see him using his imagination.



Dave's folks are here visiting. Grandma brought books and stickers for the kids, and of all the gifts she could bring, these are definately the most appreciated. Thanks grandma!




Grandpa even got in some storytime with Eli . . .




And as busy as it was today, with Dave's folks staying, and a 4-H meeting this evening, I still had a few moments to CREATE something. I'll finish it later . . . after I finish cooking omlets for everyone in the morning. Dave has clinicals, his folks are leaving in the morning to visit an Aunt, and Bayleigh will be heading off to school . . . then we can settle back into a somewhat normal routine.





No comments:

Post a Comment