Monday, March 30, 2009

March 30, 2009

It was a beautiful morning. I finally got to see some sunlight this morning, but it just came in short bursts. But I'm not complaining! At this point, I'll take any sunshine I can get!




Eli took his power tools to the Play-Doh . . .



and I did several loads of laundry and ran into town to pick up some more paint, to finish off some trim. On the way home, I decided to take a few detours down the backroads . . .


I've really been wanting to get a picture of Rough Holler Bridge, right on the verge of Spring . . . so today was the perfect opportunity!




I stood on the old bridge and watched the water rush under my feet. I could actually feel the force of the river. Although I've driven over this bridge countless times . . . standing in the middle of it like this, and feeling the rush of the water through the bottoms of my feet kind of made me hesitate, when I drove back over it to head home.



On the way back . . . I snapped a few photos of some of the trees in bloom. It was a gorgeous day to be out and about, and I would have loved to hike off through the woods . . . but alas! There was painting to be done!
I managed to finish up the master bedroom today and get most of the trim in Bayleigh's room painted. Maybe tomorrow I can finish off Bayleigh's room and work on finishing up pantry number 2.
Here's hoping!

1 comment: