Friday, May 15, 2009

May 14, 2009

Tonight was our first T-Ball game. Dave helped coach . . .



and the kids had a great time! I'm not sure what they were all looking at here,




but something sure grabbed their attention! At least for a few moments . . .




and here's my girl in action! I liked this cut off shot. Something about it just grabs my attention, so I had to put it in here . . . pardon me if I'm a little proud of my girl. That's just how some parents are, you know . . .



Of course our first game had to be against cousin Kasey's team. I don't think Kasey wanted to let Bayleigh run to home plate. She has a pretty determined look on her face . . .




And the comic relief of the game . . . Eli playing with his little girl friend. I couldn't resist getting shots of this . . . Darby was trying to tell him something and this was his standard response. What a BOY thing to do! He's already blocking females out at TWO! This doesn't bode well for future relationships!

No comments:

Post a Comment