Friday, May 22, 2009

May 21, 2009

Run, run, run as fast as you can . . .



I was up early this morning to go to a garage sale with my mom. Luckily, Dave watched the kids, and I snuck out before Bayleigh woke up. While we were out, I ran a few errands and then headed home to see if Eli was feeling any better.

He still had a temp, so I got him an appointment at the doctor's office. Mom, I and the kids hit the road at full speed, got the doctor's appointment out of the way and picked up some more stuff for the Fun Day event this coming Saturday. We made it home JUST in time to unload groceries, change Bayleigh into her T-Ball outfit and make it to the field for her photo session and her game. The only decent photos I captured, were of the pine tree I was sitting under with Eli, during the T-Ball game . . .

My house is a disaster and I'm exhausted. Have I mentioned how glad I'll be when Saturday is over with?

No comments:

Post a Comment