Saturday, May 2, 2009

May 2, 2009

We all slept in a little this morning (thank goodness!), and then the thought of all I had to get done today, started sinking in. So I jumped in and fixed breakfast, did some dishes and folded some more laundry . . . then I re-purposed some of the kids winter duds, by cutting the legs and the sleeves out of them . . . the scraps can be used for any multitude of things, later . . .



The kids were fighting the morning . . .



and made this nice little sign for her door. "No! This means you, Eli!" After they finished squabbling, and we took our shower; we headed off to the school carnival with grandma . . .



Bayleigh made three baskets in a row . . .




and Eli was just there for pure comedy relief. I just didn't think it was fair for the oldest to get to have ALL the fun . . .

and as difficult as it is to wrangle to kids around a carnival, I'm glad we ended up going and that the kids had so much fun. I think I need a nap now!

No comments:

Post a Comment