Tuesday, May 5, 2009

May 4, 2009

Monday's are ALWAYS my busy days . . . bedding to wash, trash to take out, litter boxes to clean, the chicks pen to clean, vacuuming all the floors, plus the regular chores like dishes and laundry, and picking up. This Monday was no exception. On top of the regular craziness . . .



I had the added task of reserving a space for our church picnic on Saturday, and contacting everyone with the details (directions and such) . . . AND I had been putting off the grocery shopping for over a week. It just couldn't wait any longer . . .



I mean . . . we had cookies, but NO MILK! We were in pretty bad shape! However, I'm proud to say that I didn't step foot in Wal-Mart for over a month! Except that time, last weekend when I had to go in and buy straps to secure my new sofa, that I purchased at a yard sale . . .

Wish I could say that I had time to stop in one of my favorite antique shops after our grocery excursion . . . but alas, I only had a few moments to snap a few shots and head on home. I'll save that little side stop for NEXT TIME . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment