Friday, May 15, 2009

May 15, 2009

After I cleaned two gallon bags full of cilantro . . . I finished up some housework and then spent the rest of the day catching up on blogs and computer stuff . . .



Eli fell asleep for his afternoon nap about 10 minutes before sissy got home from school, and as soon as she came in, she found something to occupy her that wasn't noisy.



She just loves these little math problems and anything else that pertains to learning. I'm such a lucky mom! And see those little dots above each problem? I used to do that too! I found it comical that my little girl inherited this little trait.

After about 15 minutes of problem solving she laid down on the couch and took her own little nap. It was a peaceful hour or so for momma! I needed that!

No comments:

Post a Comment