Friday, April 17, 2009

April 16, 2009

I'm a dork. I completely got busy today and forgot to take any photos of the progress I'm making (so I snapped a few photos the next morning for today's post). All I have left in Bayleigh's room is paint touch up, putting her closet system in, and then moving all her things down from her old room.



I finished washing walls in Eli's room today, washed Bayleigh's bed/mattress and put on her new Princess sheets. I also moved Eli's train table, and the Little Tykes kitchen downstairs, in preparation to get them moved into their respective locations after I touch up the paint tomorrow.




And I started sorting through more clothes. I'm washing everything . . . to either add to the yard sale pile, or put away in their new locations. I know I don't have to re-wash everything, but I'm just weird like that. My OCD is showing.


No comments:

Post a Comment