Friday, April 17, 2009

April 17, 2009

I worked on sorting/washing/putting away more clothing today. And I also did some touch up painting in the kid's rooms. Both rooms had a nice touch up spot to touch up . . .



and I managed to get two coats on Bayleigh's room (which is now done!) . . .




and two coats on Eli's room. It's looking like I'm gonna need a third coat on the green . . .




but it's just gonna have to wait until tomorrow. I'm pooped!

After I washed and folded four loads of laundry, and washed hangers (part of my little OCD neuroses), I took the kids over to the neighbor's house to see all her bunny rabbits. She's got 35 rabbits and some are even running LOOSE! It's totally cute. Of course my oldest is wanting to get one. We'll just have to see . . . AFTER we get moved into the addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment