Saturday, April 25, 2009

April 25, 2009

I finally made it to bed at 11:30 last night, after downloading a ton of photos to my external hard drive. Why is it such a chore for me? Maybe I should schedule a certain time each week to do this? I'm thinking that sounds like a good plan, and why didn't I think of doing it sooner . . .

Ah well . . .



Today I got up at the unreal hour of like 3:30, because I knew I was going to have to get up early to go city-wide garage saling with my mom and the kids. I didn't MEAN to get up this early, but the fear of over-sleeping won out . . .




Needless to say, I'm a little tired and I'm feeling a distinct pain in my brain . . .



But it was all worth it . . . I found the perfect piece of furniture for our little "sitting" room (Elvis has already made himself comfortable . . .), and a cute little 1959 Remington Portable Typewriter . . . just for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment