Friday, April 24, 2009

April 22, 2009

Earth Day turned out to be a beautiful day! It started off a little cloudy, but in the afternoon there was nothing but blue skies. After tackling a half ton of laundry, I couldn't wait for my oldest to get home from school, so we could go outside and explore.



My little guy, picked flowers for mommy . . .




Mommy enjoyed the last remaining flowers on the red-bud . . .




and we all enjoyed traipsing through the tall grass and the forest in search of . . .




critters! We saw several of these little caterpillars, searching for food, and I'm sure it won't take them long to find our garden.


I can't help but think how very blessed I am! These two teach me new things every single day, and I don't know what I would do without them! Joy does indeed come in small packages!

It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment