Sunday, April 5, 2009

April 3, 2009

It was a little frosty this morning. The dew was frozen on the grass outside . . .



so as soon as I got an opportunity, I started cleaning on the addition, in order to finish staining the nail holes in the floor, and get us moved in next week!




And I found that this nifty little manicure tool is great to scrape the paint drips and oozes from the trim, off the hardwood floor. I'm hoping it will make my paint job look a little more professional . . .



Can't wait to start moving in!

The kids and I took a nice long walk after Bayleigh got home from school, and I think it's something we need to incorporate into our schedule a little more often, now that the weather is getting nicer.

1 comment:

  1. Kyla, your addition is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for the tip about the manicure tool. It sure seems like it would work great.

    ReplyDelete