Saturday, July 11, 2009

July 10, 2009

Late yesterday evening Kasey came over to play and ended up staying all night, for the first time, with Bayleigh. They played "Ponies" and colored pictures before bedtime and then played on and off all day long. They managed to play pretty well with each other and didn't fight to bad, so we'll see how Bayleigh does when she stays all night with Kasey in a week or so . . .




My little guy played hard too. Grandma ended up coming over to relieve me for an hour or so and when she brought the kids back over, Eli fell promptly to sleep. He's getting so LONG and growing so quickly. My baby isn't such a baby anymore . . .



And this poor little creature that the kids have dubbed "Fuzz Face", has become part of the kids daily playtime. Freckles (our outside calico cat) had four kittens and this one is the only survivor. It's not much to look at, and it's always got yucky stuff around it's eyes, but it is oh so fun and entertaining to watch. The kids drag her EVERYWHERE. If it can survive the kids, I do believe it can survive anything. At times I wonder how many lives this little thing has left in it though . . .

I'm hoping for a quite weekend and a chance to regroup. I'm really needing a break from it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment