Friday, July 10, 2009

July 7, 2009

After an extremely late night, I woke up to find my little girl already chomping at the bit to open her "Little Ponies". Target had several on clearance, and my little girl definitely hit the jackpot with her birthday money. She even had a little left over!



I had to get a picture of "before the new bed" . . .




and those huge boxes that some of the parts came in are going to be re-purposed into some fun play areas for the kids. IF I can find a few spare moments and some spray paint . . .




I also saved a lot of the wrapping materials for the dishes I hope to sell on EBay this fall. Simplifying is sure taking a lot out of me, but I know in the end it will all be worth the efforts!

I don't have a picture of the new bed as of yet. We were missing some crucial hardware, which the furniture store is shipping via USPS. So we're patiently waiting to finish it all up.

No comments:

Post a Comment