Monday, July 6, 2009

July 4, 2009

I braved the crowds today, and took Eli to the Hermitage Market Days event. (*I also bagged up three bags of Bayleigh's good clothes that were left over from the garage sale, and swapped them out for a few bags of little boys clothes, from my friend Nicole. I SO appreciate all the clothes for Eli, not to mention having an outlet for some of Bayleigh's old clothes! THANKS SO MUCH NICOLE! YOU'RE A GEM!)



I didn't really plan on doing any shopping, but when I ran by Carol's booth I found a whole basket of "My Little Ponies". We did some wheeling and dealing and I came home with 16 of the little critters for $15.00. Bayleigh is in HEAVEN! Eli managed to con me out of a bag of cookies and a truck flashlight . . . and then I couldn't resist taking a stroll through "Jones This and That". I found a cute little dresser for $45 that I snagged up for our entry way. When I saw it, it looked perfect for the space, but I'll have to wait until next week to pick it up and see how it actually fits. (And yes! There will be pictures!)

I picked Bayleigh up from Grandma's and made it home before Dave had to leave for work. So I thought it was a pretty productive morning. Then the kids decided they wanted some watermelon . . .



and it just wouldn't be the 4th of July without watermelon!



The kids both ate their pieces . . .



and I basically finished off the rest. I'll be peeing for the rest of the day! But MMMMM, was it GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment