Thursday, July 16, 2009

July 12, 2009

We started out the day with a dark stormy morning, and made it to church just before the downpour . . .



and late yesterday evening, my sister-in-law brought me two just born, baby kittens that had been born in her dog kennel with the Basset's. I was in hopes that Freckles still had enough milk to get them started, but figured I'd better pick up some type of supplement to help them along, just in case. The neighbor loaned me an eye dropper to feed them with . . .



Sunday is usually my day of rest and relaxation, however, my mom came over late this afternoon all gung ho to get my church pew moved out of my entryway and back into it's original location in the "mud room". So I ended up washing the walls in the mud room, mopping the floors, replacing the decor and pitching all the trash . . .



I still have a few odds and ends to sort, but my plan for this room is to use it as a shipping center for my Ebay items and maybe someday for some of my photographs/prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment