Sunday, July 26, 2009

July 25, 2009

When we got our hair cut yesterday, I got Bayleigh a treat. Of all the things she could have chosen, she picked a package of bubble gum . . .



and I ended up trying my best to show her how to blow a bubble.



After going through the whole pack, I think she's finally mastered the art of blowing bubbles.


Can't you just see how proud she is? I guess there is more excitement in a pack of bubble gum than I remembered. It's amazing how having children forces you to re-live parts of your childhood. The greatest gifts DO come in small packages.

2 comments:

  1. Didn't we already knwo that... YOU'RE small! JoAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog... hope that your summer simplification is going well! Love your blog, and I think it's really, really cool that you donate to Locks of Love. My son and I volunteer at a retreat in Florida for families with a child with cancer, and I know how much the girls love their wigs!
    Pam D @ LifebytheCreek

    ReplyDelete