Thursday, July 9, 2009

July 6, 2009

My little girl is growing so quickly . . . I was just thinking this morning that in the blink of an eye, I will no longer see her "dressing up" as Snow White or Ariel and parading around the house with her "jewels" on, so when I caught her putting on ALL her jewelry, I couldn't resist getting a photo to remember these moments forever . . .



I love my little princess! . . . I also love my red Tony Lama's . . . but I rarely get out of the house or have an occasion to wear them. But today, we headed out to pick up my little princess's new bed, so I thought . . . why not?!




We ended up making a quick trip through the zoo . . .




and eating at one of Bayleigh's favorite oriental restaurants . . .




and I managed to pull this from one of the fortune cookies.



Maybe it's a sign . . . that I need to try something new.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the boots! I used to have a pair that I would wear all the time, but here in FL I usually don't have shoes on.. LOL..

    Happy Birthday to your princess!!

    ReplyDelete