Friday, July 17, 2009

July 15, 2009

I'm tired of all the half done projects that are waiting to be completed . . . so I decided to take the bull by the horns (so to speak), and at least get them on their way to completion. I started by completely cleaning out the east pantry to make room for a second shelf . . .



which had been taking up residence in our master bedroom. I didn't get the before, before photo of the shelf when it was crammed with power tools and the like, but here it is before it's relocation. Romantic isn't it?




After we moved the shelf to the pantry, I moved the gas fireplace (below on the right) . . .




to it's new location.



and I moved the entertainment center (which had been on the left) to it's new location, where the gas fireplace had been.




I obviously still have a lot of work to do getting everything relocated and put in it's proper place, but I'm hoping I can finish the big stuff before school starts . . . so I can get back to painting, staining and finish work. So much to do and not enough hours in the day to do it in!

1 comment:

  1. Hey you've been one busy lady. Looks good.
    I've been busy.. but most of it has been on the computer..LOL. Loading new stuff on my new laptop and ordering books for our new school year.

    There are plenty of projects that demand me getting off my behind that need to be done.. I'll eventually get to them :-)

    ReplyDelete