Sunday, July 5, 2009

June 29, 2009

Eli loves to help daddy grind his coffee in the morning. I hope he doesn't pick up the coffee drinking habit though . . . it's EXPENSIVE!



It was another crazy Monday. Lots of housework to catch up on from the garage sale weekend. I'm guessing it will take me a good month to get back into the normal swing of things . . .



I'm glad crazy weekends don't knock the kids out of THEIR strides, though. Eli ran around playing cowboy (with Bayleigh's old stick horse, my cowboy hat, and his water gun and red cowboy boots), and even though I didn't get any perfect shots, I think I still managed to capture the joy of imaginative play. I can't wait until I get back in my own stride, so I can squeeze in some imaginative play of my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment