Thursday, July 16, 2009

July 14, 2009

Seeing as how I'm simplifying my life by getting rid of the excess . . . I bagged up all the left-overs from the garage sale. And since my Mom had a doctor's appointment early this morning, I left the kids with Dave, loaded up the Jeep with all those bags . . .



and dropped them off at the local women's shelter. (* And no! We didn't fill up their porch. Some of it was already there.)




On the way back home I happened to spot some of the local wildlife. Can you spot her?



She stood like a statue for several minutes, but I didn't want to get run over by a car while I was sitting in the middle of the highway, so I had to get a move on. I know I take things like this for granted, as I see them running across the road all the time, but I was thinking as I typed this that lots of people rarely see deer this closely. So I thought I'd share. They're one of God's most beautiful creatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment