Saturday, October 10, 2009

October 1, 2009

I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed . . . with all of our end of the month activities behind us, I'm wondering how I will ever get caught up with decorating, classes and dealing with all the upcoming things scheduled on my calendar for the month of October. This looks as good a place to start as any! Our Michigan pumpkin on the front step. Maybe by the end of the month, I'll have gotten around to getting all the Fall/Halloween decorations out of the tote and into their proper locations.



We had a nice front move in this afternoon and it dumped quite a bit of rain on us.



but luckily the sun briefly came out and I finished up my layout for the L.O.A.D. challenge. Day 1:



I think the sun is just beautiful when it filters through the clouds like this.



Especially after a cloudy, gloomy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment