Saturday, October 17, 2009

October 16, 2009

We went from another gloomy, cloudy day, to a smattering of rain, and then joy of joys . . . the sun made an appearance this afternoon!



I believe this is the first time I've seen the sun in almost a WEEK! It's amazing what a little sunshine can do to alter your mood.




I was feeling horribly unmotivated again this morning, but I actually accomplished quite a bit today. Two loads of dishes, three loads of laundry, a little touch up cleaning here, a little touch up cleaning there . . .



And I even managed to go upstairs to sort and purge more stuff from the spare bedroom. I can now ALMOST get the door completely open in there! So much stuff to throw away, give away and put in the Scrap Nook Garage Sale at the end of the month! I don't believe there are enough hours in the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment