Thursday, October 22, 2009

October 21, 2009

I've been up since 2:00 a.m. Since I spotted that baby scorpion and disposed of it yesterday evening, my oldest has decided that she's afraid to go to sleep now. So I sat on the end of her bed until she fell asleep last night . . . then I snuck off to my own bed. I was only able to get a couple hours of sleep before she woke up crying and afraid of every shadow she saw on her bedroom wall. I finally just gave up and took her into the living room around 4:30. I turned on the lights, fired up my computer and within 15 minutes she was fast asleep. *sigh*



I wish I could have went back to sleep. But I would have missed this . . .


and that would have been a shame. Although I am running very low on fuel and patience, I managed to make it through the day. Once again I ended sitting up with Bayleigh. I'm hoping tonight goes better. MUCH better.

No comments:

Post a Comment