Sunday, October 25, 2009

October 24, 2009

I'm running so low on sleep, I'm not sure how I'm even functioning today. It must have something to do with the beautiful Fall scenery.



And Elvis seems to have an attitude this morning . . . JUST what I need; a cat with attitude.


Bayleigh is learning some "string" tricks. Here's her version of 'The Fish Spear' . . .


And I truly did try to get everyone to sleep early tonight, but we had an unforeseen occurrence. While I was reading Eli's bedtime stories to him, Bayleigh was brushing all of her My Little Ponies' hair out and putting them away.

When I came in to help her put them up, I noticed a strange, nasty odor coming from the vicinity of her Ponies. CAT PEE! Apparently Elvis had relieved himself amidst her Ponies and their container.

No rest for the weary around here. I took her container into the bathroom and cleaned it as well as I could (and disinfected the tar out of it) . . . then we dumped all 44 My Little Ponies in the bathtub full of running hot water and I washed every single one of them off, and laid them out on some towels to dry. It was after 11:00 before I made it to bed. I'm thinking it's time to research what might be causing the cat to do this . . . don'tcha think? I'm tired . . . just tired.


No comments:

Post a Comment