Friday, October 30, 2009

October 28, 2009

Waking me up at 3:30 every morning, seems to have an effect on my oldest . . .



she's coming home from school, just exhausted every day. I "REALLY" wish she'd get over whatever seems to be scaring her. It makes for a very long day on very little sleep.



Thankfully, I have my little retreat to bury myself in (literally). I'm still at the sorting/purging and putting away stage, but every day, I get a little closer to my perfect haven.


And this old chair that I bought at an auction last year . . . well it's found it's new resting place. I paid $5 for it, and it's the most comfortable thing EVER. Everyone in my family thought it was hideous . . . but in the back of my mind, I had big plans for it and now they are being realized. I think it looks pretty good with my Asparagus green walls. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment