Wednesday, October 14, 2009

October 5, 2009

It amazes me how each sunrise is different from the next. I took a photo of each sunrise during the month of September, and I can't seem to get out of the habit. But I'm alright with that.



Something else that amazes me, is the very versatile Creative Memories Cutting System. Before my oldest was born, I'd purchased the circle and oval templates. Soon after, I had a complete set and eagerly awaited any new releases.


I hadn't touched this system in about 5 years, but when L.O.A.D. started up, all I had to deal with were older photos (which were in desperate need of cropping), so I pulled out my old system and experimented. I hadn't used this particular template at all . . . until yesterday. So I brought it out again for today's layout.

I think being out of my comfort zone, has forced me to experiment with these old templates. And it's revived a new sense of excitement for this hobby that I love . . . SCRAPBOOKING!

Oh yeah . . . I didn't bother taking pictures of all the laundry I did today. I don't think anyone would believe it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment