Sunday, October 25, 2009

October 25, 2009

Another overcast day. I gathered everything up for Sunday School, and had my usual three. (My two plus my niece.) The girls like to color and Eli . . . well, let's just say he likes to decorate the room in his own special way. He has a certain fascination with paint brushes, but I'm not sure why. Maybe I need to let him paint more often . . .


After church we had a wonderful fellowship meal. And across from the church was this beautiful tree . . .

It was so bright, it almost seemed to glow. So after we finished up with the meal and got everyone loaded up, I drove across the street, pulled into the driveway and snapped several photos.

I'm glad I did, because this afternoon we received another deluge. I'm in hopes that it doesn't flood us out of house and home.

I managed to squeeze in a twenty minute nap after we got home, and I'm just now starting to wear down. Dishes are done and laundry is done, except for the putting away, and it can just wait until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment