Tuesday, October 20, 2009

October 19,2009

The washer, dryer and dishwasher have been going non-stop, and so have I. Mondays are my crazy cleaning day each week. Playing catch up from the weekend, washing every one's bedding, and trying to keep up with meals and such.

I was so busy, I didn't even think to take any pictures, until I went out to do the chores. The sun was setting and the light was hitting Dave's old "hunting shed" at just the right angle to get this shot. Something about that duck decoy and the shelves full of misc. grabbed my attention, and I was lucky I had my camera with me, because it was gone in a few seconds.


And those baby chicks that we got back in April . . . well, they've grow into these striking, and yet "simple" creatures.



Mr. Attitude is of course in the lead. He wasn't sure if he should retreat or come closer for a better view of my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment