Thursday, October 15, 2009

October 12, 2009

I was hoping to get a shot of Bayleigh with an "excited" look on her face for the I "Heart" Faces challenge today, but this is what I got . . .



After she headed off to school, Dave and Eli made biscuits while grandpa supervised . . .



and I ran through my daily tasks of laundry, washing the bedding, and cleaning the bedrooms.



I took some time this evening to take some photos of my faithful old dog. Ike has been with us since 1995, and he's getting up in years. Although he still has the mind of an 18 year old, his body has started failing him. He has arthritis in his hips and at times, it's extremely difficult for him to get up.


The past few months I've started supplementing his diet with Glucosamine (for dogs) and Aspirin. This seems to be helping, but I'm not sure how long it will be effective. I'm hoping he stays comfortably able for a little longer. I'm just not willing to let him go yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment