Friday, January 1, 2010

December 31, 2009

I spent the day re-arranging and cleaning off my desk.  And hubby helped me hang pictures, storage bins, magnetic boards, and shelves on the walls of my retreat!



After everything was hung in it's proper location, I added a little wall decor . . .



I'm REALLY liking how it turned out, even though my arms are sore from applying it.  I had to kneel/sit, and crook my head to the side to get it all put up, but I think it was well worth the effort.



Before hubby and I settled the kids down for bed, I had to run out and get a picture of the last blue moon of the year.  I even managed to figure out a few new settings in Photoshop for this one!  I really DO need to sit down and figure some of these special effects out.  Just one more thing to add to my "list of things I want to learn" in 2010.

After we got the kids to bed, Dave and I watched "White Chicks" on the DVR.  I laughed and laughed (I'm easily entertained).  What better way to bring in the new year . . . with laughter!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful place to work!!

    We tried seeing the blue moon but it was too cloudy here :-(.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete