Monday, January 18, 2010

January 17, 2010

Today I'm thankful for the freedom we have, to worship in whatever way we choose.  I am honored to have been chosen to teach the children's Sunday school class, even though there are others who would be much better qualified than I.



And I think it's cute how, almost every Sunday, Eli dials up "Baby Jesus" to chat.



Today I focused on relaxing with the kids.  I did a few leisurely loads of laundry and helped Bayleigh with her first batch of spelling words.



I have no doubt that she will do wonderfully!

**In regards to our possum saga . . . I believe we have a commune living under our deck.  I took out #2 last night at 9:00 p.m., with the .22 rifle.  I wish they would move to a different location.  Our deck is a bloody mess.**

1 comment:

  1. Dialing baby Jesus to chat is AWESOME! You need to write that down. So sweet! Great pics of your kiddos!

    ReplyDelete