Thursday, January 28, 2010

January 28, 2010

Today I am once again thankful for sunshine . . .


although it didn't last all day,


I made sure to get out and take as many pictures as I could.


Even with frost covering the ground . . .


I surprisingly managed to search out some sunlight indoors today, too!


I spent my day enjoying the sunshine, and bouncing between sorting more stuff in the spare bedroom . . .


and editing photos.  Even though I can't really see much improvement in the above photo, when I look back at the "BEFORE" photos, I feel like I'm making good progress.  So I'll just keep that "BEFORE" photo in the back of my mind, when I think I'm not making any headway.  I ended up sorting, tagging, editing and deleting over 1000 photos today and I'm only half way through the month of January.  I MUST learn to take my time and get it right on the FIRST shot, so I'm not spending so much time behind the computer editing.



We're getting ready to retire our old DVD player.  Apparently at almost 7 years of age, it's not quite capable of handling the newer DVD's.  Technology is all fine and good, but sometimes I'd really like it to slow down a bit in certain areas.


Bayleigh is reading up a storm now.  The above book was 64 pages long and she read it to me in about 10 minutes.  I'm so tickled with her progress in reading.  So exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment