Friday, January 1, 2010

January 1, 2010

Today I'm grateful for a new day . . .



sunlight . . .



and my "one little word" for 2010 . . . FOCUS!  Today I focused on a mound of dishes . . .



and the detail cleaning of pantry #1.



I can't believe how much JUNK had been stored in here. 



It's now been moved to it's proper location. 

I'd have probably been able to make a good dent in pantry #2, but my sister-in-law called to chat.  Since her and my brother have separated, she's been flying between euphoric highs and dismal lows.  I guess I'm just a good sounding board . . . although sometimes I wish I weren't.  I hope she grounds herself soon.

1 comment:

  1. Kyla, your photo blog is so much fun to visit. I just love 'living your life' with you through your blog. It sure shortens the miles between us!

    ReplyDelete