Tuesday, January 13, 2009

January 13, 2009

Another busy day. I went through the mounds of paperwork that Bayleigh has brought home from school, so far this year. As much as I hate to throw any of her work away, I went through and sorted some of her most memorable things to keep, and lovingly kissed the rest good-bye.



Eli is getting more independent every second. Today he insisted on putting his overalls on by himself. What a riot!


And for some reason, he's been in a cleaning mood lately . . . maybe I'm rubbing off on the boy. At least I HOPE so . . . another neat freak in the house wouldn't hurt my feelings a bit!




And as soon as Bayleigh got home from school, we popped in LarryBoy and the Bad Apple. The kids played nicely and Bayleigh ended up falling asleep in the big chair. School must be rough on her . . .




I found out that I'm out of yellow ink in my photo printer, so I'll be placing that order in the morning! YIPES! I can't scrapbook without my printer!

No comments:

Post a Comment