Monday, January 12, 2009

January 12, 2009

My little man has decided that he likes to give me kisses again. It's been months since he gave me a sweet little peck on the cheek, but today he unwrapped a whole bunch of them . . . just for mommy!



I tried to get a picture of him giving me a kiss on the cheek, but he was more interested in changing the settings on my camera. I'm going to enjoy all those kisses he sends my way, because I know that too soon, it will come to an end once again.

And today, since I was slacking off on the housework . . . I spent a little time outside. In my search to photograph something new . . . I stumbled across this tiny little weed and noticed that it had some really unique flowers on it . . .



and the sunset was beautiful this evening. It looks like a front is moving in and as I type, we're getting SNOW!


I also spent a few moments on the outside, looking in. It's a fun perspective and something I'll return to again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment